Saturday, February 19, 2011

What i will be doing in the future

I am sorry that I haven't been making any reviews lately but I had tests so couldn't make any reviews cause I had to study a lot cause I'm doing everything apart from Irish at the highest level. I will hopefully start making reviews and more videos on youtube again soon. I will be  hopefully making more pokemon game walkthroughs on the ds. I haven't been finishing my ds walkthroughs because my laptop is to slow but I'm getting more ram put in it so hopefully I will be able to make more ds walkthrough videos soon. If you want to help me please tell you friends about me because I could use some help on my blog and youtube page or you could put me in your youtube box. The last thing I want to say is thanks to all of you for watching my videos and or checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment