Saturday, February 5, 2011

Arcanine is a fire type pokemon that evolved with a fire stone. It's pokedex number is 59. It's abilities are Intimidate which lowers the opponents attack by one stage when Arcanine is sent out and Flash fire which boosts fire type moves by 50% more damage when Typhlosion is damaged by a fire type move and is ammune to fire damage. Will-O-Wisp activates this ability without having affect  . Its dream world ability is Hear of justice which raise its attack by one stage when it is hit by a dark type move


The max stats for 
Arcanine at level 100 are
HP 290 - 284
Attack 247 - 350
Defense 181 - 284
Sp.Attack 225 - 328
Sp.Defense 181 - 284
Speed  214 - 317


I would give this pokemon a 10 out of 10 because it my Favorite pokemon and thats the only reason but if I was going to be fair I would give it a 8 out of 10 because its 
abilities are great the next pokemon I will review is mewtwo

No comments:

Post a Comment